General delivery Information
We are currently using DPD & Royal Mail to send out all of our UK postals boxes.
All parcels will be sent with DPD, unless you are in an area that DPD deem as non-mainland UK. Please see further down this page for a list of these postcodes.
You can download the APP, get text and email updates so it's a fully trackable delivery service, 99% of parcels arrive next day. We HIGHLY recommend you download the DPD APP so you can leave your delivery preferences and also watch the driver on his route.
It is important your contact details are correct when ordering, if not this will prevent you from getting order delivery updates.
IMPORTANT - As our products are perishable goods, we have our DPD account setup so that if you happen to not be at home, your parcel will be left outside / in a safe place. If you are not happy with this, please do not order. If you are not at home to collect your parcel we cannot be held responsible for weather damage or theft your parcel. You can leave extra delivery instructions such as "leave with a neighbour" or specify a safe place via the DPD app.
Further help please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our box prices include delivery to all UK mainland addresses as determined by DPD.
Upon entering your details at the checkout if you are outside the DPD UK Mainland delivery zones you will be offered a Royal Mail delivery option instead.
We CANNOT ship outside of these areas because the shipping costs are too high and also the time it takes the cookies to arrive means that they wouldn't be fresh on arrival.
The following postcodes are classed as Offshore/Non-mainland by DPD and will be sent via Royal Mail:
Scottish Highlands & Islands
AB31-39, AB41-56, FK17-21, HS1-9, IV, KA27-28, KW0-17, PA20-80, PH15-50, ZE
Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man & Cornwall
BT, GY1-10, IM, JE, TR21-25
Nationwide Delivery Terms
Note: In the following points, 'the delivery company' refers to either DPD or Royal Mail, depending on your delivery address.
- Once your order is dispatched, you will receive an email/SMS from the delivery company containing your tracking details. Email/SMS will be sent if you have provided the details at checkout.
- The delivery company will also send an email/SMS on the morning of the delivery to give you a 1-hour delivery slot. Email/SMS will be sent if you have provided the details at checkout.
- If the delivery slot is not suitable for you, you will need to access the delivery company's tracking service & specify your requirements. E.g. safe place / leave with a neighbour.
- Since the start of Covid-19, postal companies are operating in a contactless manner.
- In the event that your parcel is not delivered correctly, we will contact the delivery company & attempt to resolve the issue. If the parcel has been delivered as laid out by our terms, we do not accept any responsibility for the cost of the goods. If a proof of delivery is provided, we cannot make a claim.
- The products will be your responsibility from the time you accept delivery of your parcel.
- The customer is also responsible for ensuring that the provided delivery address can be delivered to by the delivery company.
- Our products are shipped using 1-2 day delivery services so in 99% of cases, your parcel will arrive the day after dispatch. We are unable to accept any responsibility for any unforseen delays within the delivery company's network which could slow down the delivery of your parcel.
- Everything that leaves us is thoroughly checked and we make sure it meets our high standards
in all ways. However, once your box leaves our premises and it is in transit, it is out of our
Cookies and the packaging can sometimes get damaged during transit which we cannot be held responsible for. Weather conditions can also affect the goods during transit and this is also out of our hands. If you're not happy with these terms please do not order.
- We will always try our best to help resolve any issues that occur with deliveries. Our deliveries are made according to the delivery company's guidelines.
Should you have any further queries you can contact us