General delivery Information
We are currently using DPD to send out all of our UK postals boxes.
You can download the APP, get text and email updates so it's a fully trackable delivery service, 99% of parcels arrive next day. We HIGHLY recommend you download the DPD APP so you can leave your delivery preferences and also watch the driver on his route.
It is important your contact details are correct when ordering, if not this will prevent you from getting order delivery updates.
IMPORTANT - As our products are perishable goods, we have our DPD account setup so that if you happen to not be at home, your parcel will be left outside / in a safe place. If you are not happy with this, please do not order. If you are not at home to collect your parcel we cannot be held responsible for weather damage or theft your parcel. You can leave extra delivery instructions such as "leave with a neighbour" or specify a safe place via the DPD app.
Further help please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our box prices include delivery to all UK mainland addresses as determined by DPD.
Upon entering your details at the checkout if you are outside the DPD UK Mainland delivery zones you will be charged a surcharge fee which DPD charge us, depending on your location this may also be a TWO day delivery service.
We CANNOT ship outside of these areas because the shipping costs are too high and also the time it takes the cookies to arrive.
The following postcodes are classed as Offshore/Non-mainland by DPD:
Scottish Highlands & Islands
AB31-38, AB41-56, FK17-21, HS1-9, IV, KA27-28, KW0-17, PA20-78, PH15-50, ZE
Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man & Cornwall
BT, GY1-10, IM, JE, TR21-25
Nationwide Delivery Terms
- Once your order is dispatched, you will receive an email from DPD containing your tracking details.
- DPD will also email you on the morning of the delivery to give you a 1-hour delivery slot. If you enter a mobile number at the checkout, DPD will also send you a text message with this information.
- If the delivery slot is not suitable for you, you can request to change this with DPD
- Since the start of Covid-19, DPD have operated in a contactless manner.
- In the event that your parcel is not delivered correctly, we will contact DPD & attempt to resolve the issue. If the parcel has been delivered as laid out by our terms, we do not accept any responsibility for the cost of the goods.
- The products will be your responsibility from the time you accept delivery of your parcel.
- Our products are shipped using DPD's next day delivery system so in 99% of cases, your parcel will arrive the day after dispatch. We are unable to accept any responsibility for any unforseen delays within DPD's network which could slow down the delivery of your parcel.
- We will always try our best to help resolve any issues that occur with deliveries. Our deliveries are made according to DPD's guidelines.
Should you have any further queries you can contact us