Royal Mail Delivery
It is important your contact details are correct when ordering, if not this will prevent you from getting order delivery updates.
Please provide us with the correct email address & your mobile number.
IMPORTANT - We ship items via Royal Mail Tracked 24. This service states 1-3 working days for delivery from dispatch. This time frame is an estimate from Royal Mail and your parcel is not guaranteed to arrive within the mentioned timeframe. We can not be held responsible for delays caused by Royal Mail. Please note - We can only make claims for lost/delayed/missing parcels 7 workings days after the parcel has been dispatched, these are royal mails claim terms.
Please check your email confirmation to make sure all details are correct (house number / postcode etc) and notify us of any changes that need to be made, a minimum of 48 hours prior to your dispatch date for preorder items ONLY.
Pick your own boxes we MUST know immediately if your address details are incorrect as we are dispatching the orders daily and on a strict schedule. Your email confirmation will be sent immediately after placing your order - if you have not received it, please check your junk folder. If an delivery address is incorrect, we cannot be held responsible once the parcel leaves us.
The Royal Mail Tracked 24 service means that your parcel will not be posted through your letterbox (it wont fit). If you aren't going to be at the shipping address, you can go on the tracking email / text you get from Royal Mail and select a 'safe place' a 'neighbour' or to re arrange a delivery or collect from your local collection point instead.
Further help please email email@example.com
Royal Mail Tracked 24 delivery is charged to your location at the checkout page.
Nationwide Delivery Terms
Note: In the following points, 'the delivery company' refers to Royal Mail.
- Once your order is dispatched, you will receive an email/SMS from the delivery company containing your tracking details. Email/SMS will be sent if you have provided the details at checkout.
- Since the start of Covid-19, postal companies are operating in a contactless manner.
- In the event that your parcel is not delivered correctly, we will contact the delivery company & attempt to resolve the issue. If the parcel has been delivered as laid out by our terms, we do not accept any responsibility for the cost of the goods. If a proof of delivery is provided, we cannot make a claim.
- The products will be your responsibility from the time you accept delivery of your parcel.
- The customer is also responsible for ensuring that the provided delivery address can be delivered to by the delivery company.
- Our products are shipped using the Tracked 24 delivery service so in 99% of cases, your parcel will arrive the day after dispatch. We are unable to accept any responsibility for any unforseen delays within the delivery company's network which could slow down the delivery of your parcel.
- Everything that leaves us is thoroughly checked and we make sure it meets our high standards in all ways. However, once your box leaves our premises and it is in transit, it is out of our hands. Cookies and the packaging can sometimes get damaged during transit which we cannot be held responsible for. Weather conditions can also affect the goods during transit and this is also out of our hands. If you're not happy with these terms please do not order.
- We will always try our best to help resolve any issues that occur with deliveries. Our deliveries are made according to the delivery company's guidelines.
- PLEASE NOTE - We can only make a claim with Royal mail once 7 WORKING DAYS has passed since the day your parcel was dispatched from us. We cannot physically do anything until this time has passed.
Should you have any further queries you can contact us